Thursday, January 26, 2012

Here We Go Again....


Assalaam Alakium (Peace be upon you),

Long time no type!! I can't believe it's been this long since I've written a blog (over two years). I hope you all are in good health and have been doing well. The last two years have brought a TON of change and I've welcomed it all. I've moved from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Houston, Texas and have finally settled into my new apartment! More stories to come about the move, adjusting to life away from home and finally being happy!

I can't promise much with this blog, but I'm hoping to become more active and less informative....it was way TOO stuffy in here! I want to add excitement to this blog. I'll be talking more about my life as a 22 year old, white/Native American, convert to Islam and wife. If anyone has any suggestions or questions please let me know. I'm a very honest person...sometimes too honest.

Take care all and I hope to see you soon,


~Hijabi Butterfly~

No comments:

Post a Comment