Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back At It

Assalaam Alakium!

It's been a full four days since I've written a blog, bad I know but I haven't had the motivation. The Writer finally started a blog and wrote his first post on Sunday night. I'll link it below if any of you are interested. 

Did any of you participate in the challenge? I said I was going to do it during the weekend but ended up not even thinking about it! InshAllah, I'll try it again. For those of you who have no idea what I'm referring to take a look at my last post and you'll understand. =)

Currently, I'm doing some research at the library and I'm planning out a few mini series' to post while my aunt is staying with me next week. She'll be staying a week so I want to have some posts pre-planned to keep this blog active. Any ideas for new posts or mini series, please leave your suggestions in the comments below. I'll consider each topic and try my best to deliver. 

I didn't have a plan for the post, I just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm still around. Try to be patient with me as I learn this blog thang and develop a voice for this space. 

Link to The Writers blog: http://philasify101.blogspot.com/ (Great for you male loved ones)

Take care.

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Butterfly~


No comments:

Post a Comment