Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Passion for Tea

Assalaam Alakium ladies!

How has this humpday been for you all? I just finished up with work and just came to to the library for a bit before I pick up the Writer from work. I think I may have started an obsession of sort...nothing bad, I think. When I left Barnes and Noble to head for work I realized I didn't bring a fork with my lunch so I instantly had the thought "Go to Starbucks, they have forks!" haha 

Can you tell I'll try to work things around in my favor. I could have easily went across the street from my job and gotten a fork but Starbucks has been on the brain since the weekend, so I gave in. I had a few dollars left on a rebate card so I figured I could use that...oh and I had a buy one get one free coupon hahaha, it just gets better and better right? To make a long story short, the coupon wasn't valid on the drinks I wanted (teas and frapps) so I tried something new, and it was AMAZING! 

Isn't it beautiful! haha
After researching around on Starbucks' website for a new drink I decided on the Shaken Tazo Passion Tea Lemonade. Yeah, it was pretty amazing! This is what may have started my obsession. I only got the tall/small and after drinking it all I wanted to go and get another. Don't worry, I didn't. But my mind is already telling me to go again tomorrow. This isn't good for a person who is trying to budget! I made a promise to myself that I would allow myself one small drink per week. Yes, only one. Coffee and tea drinks are highly addictive for me so I need to have some clear limits. 

After getting the drink of passion I went off to work and ate my lunch, with that much needed fork remember the one I just had to get from Starbucks. Here's a picture of my lunch for today. I had the Lean Cuisine tortilla crusted tilapia with southwest rice and a fruit cup.  


So yeah, the actual food part of my lunch doesn't look as pretty but in all fairness it was equally good Alhamdulliah. A lot of prepacked fish meals are kinda dull but this one is pretty good just don't overcook it. 

If you go to Starbucks, what is your favorite drink?
If you don't go to Starbucks, what is one "fast food" item you can't resist? 

Have a wonderful afternoon!

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Butterfly~



No comments:

Post a Comment