Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sleepy

Assalaam Alakium ladies!

I woke up extra early this morning, mostly due to the fact I went to sleep at 9:30 last night! I had horrible stomach pains last night, maybe because of a gluten sensitivity/intolerance. Still unsure about that, I need to make an appointment I just keep forgetting! Ugh. That's pretty early for us over here but now I'm tired again. Don't you hate feeling wide awake at 5 in the morning then come noon you're ready to go take a nap, that is definitely me today. 

I have to go into work early today and work a little longer than usual so I have to make this post quick. After work the Writer and I are going to the Andalucia Center here in Houston for the KnewU: KnewBorn class. I've wrote about the class before so if you want more info search KnewU. I'll be sure to post a recap of the class tomorrow inshAllah. 

With the Writer's new work schedule it's been a little tough to transition. We've been eating out A LOT lately, we need to change that for sure. It's even harder on Thursday's (today) since we are both away from home from 8 am to around 10 pm. I did manage to juice some apples and carrots this morning before our workout AND pack us both lunch. I call that a win. hehe I'll let you know what happens for dinner when I figure that out myself. 

When you have busy days away from home how do you keep things healthy without eating out too much?

Have a good afternoon and inshAllah I'll see you later!

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Butterfly~


No comments:

Post a Comment