Saturday, February 18, 2012

Free Stuff!

Assalaam Alakium girlies!

InshAllah you all had a great Saturday! Alhamdulliah mine went well. I started my day off on a juice kick. I juiced a half pint of raspberries, handful of strawberries and half a lemon and topped it of with some Ginger Ale. Yum. 


After breakfast we got ready to go to the mall and walked out with nothing. I'm fine just browsing around and since we are trying to budget it made since not to buy something we didn't need. We did get something for free though. Everyone loves free stuff, right? While in Sears there was a woman demonstrating knifes and  she handed out these cool little carving knifes. You can create things like this with it:


I'll be sure to share any creations I make using it. After our quick trip to the mall we hit up the local Islamic book store and bought the Purpose of Life by Khalid Yasin cd for my mom and Healing with the Medicine of The Prophet book. I plan on sharing some natural remedies I find so look out for that!


Next we hit up the families house and hung out with them for a few hours. It's always nice to see them and see how their week has been. We only get to see them once a week due to work and distance, inshAllah in the future we can live closer and can see them more often. Who wouldn't want to see this face more often?

She took this picture of herself!


After saying our "see ya laters" we decided to make a quick trip to WalMart before heading home. Sometimes it's nice to just browse around and have fun. While browsing, the Writer picked up this hat and I had to take a picture of him with it. Hilarious

Don't judge us....lol
We also picked up a few items that we just came across, like a mini juicer. I love making smoothies but it's kind of a hassle to use a huge blender for just one person. The time it took to clean up made me not want to use it. InshAllah this will make my life a tad bit easier.


Well that was my day. Was that too many pictures? Let me know if I went overboard with them today. I like to add pictures from my day to liven things up. My eye lids are getting heavy so I'm going to read some of the book I bought today and see what goodies I can share with you all. 

Have a great night, inshAllah I'll be back with another post tomorrow morning. 

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Butterfly~












No comments:

Post a Comment