Monday, February 13, 2012

Love.

Assalaam Alakium girlies!

How's the day been? Alhamdulliah, I just made dinner and cleaned up. I feel accomplished now. hehe =) This post is dedicated to my love

I love the way you protect me, shelter me from any kind of storm.
I often times forget about you but you're always there. 
You've changed my life in every. single. way.
I love you.
I love the way you flow ever so peaceful in the wind. 
You obey Allah's (swt) command. 
You may not always get along with me.
Sometimes we fight, but somehow it turns out all right.
I thought you would be a burden. 
Oh how misguided I was. 
I love you
I would never forsake you.
Never leave you hangin.
I yearn for more of you.
Sometimes I just can't control myself. 
I want all of you.
You're so beautiful.
Pliable.
I can't see myself without you.
We've become one.
I love you.
My hijab =)

I'm not a poetess, that just came to me just now. I bet you all thought I was talking about someone else. ; )

Have a great night and I'll see you tomorrow morning inshAllah.

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Butterfly~



No comments:

Post a Comment