Monday, February 13, 2012

Rainy Day

Assalaam Alakium ladies!

How's the day been? InshAllah you all had a refreshing weekend like the Writer and I had. It was nice to take a day to just hang out with my love especially being that it's chilly here in Houston. It's still chilly and  raining today so I'm writing this post under a toasty blanket. 

Last night I made parmesan chicken, fettuccine alfredo and salad. It was delicious and I managed to take a picture! Alhamdulliah. 


As for the rest of the day, I just need to go to work for a few hours and pick up the Writer from work. I'm making a healthy dinner of tilapia, brown rice and veggies. Tilapia is a huge hit over here. It's low calorie and almost impossible to mess up. What kind of healthy meals do you cook? I love trying out new recipes. =)

The Writer and I watched Bridesmaids last night and I have to say it was pretty hilarious. Some parts were explicit so like Horrible Bosses I don't recommend this as a family movie or if you don't watch explicit movies. It was a great comedy though and kept my LOL throughout the entire movie. Do you watch movies often? If so, what types of movies do you like?

I'm still in the process of putting together some informative posts but wanted to ask you all what types of posts would you like to see here? I'm open to almost everything but would like to keep it tied to Islam somehow. Please leave your suggestions below. 

Have a great morning and I'll see you later with another post. 

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Butterfly~





No comments:

Post a Comment