Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Banner!

Assalaam Alakium girlies!

How's the morning been for you all? I've spent my morning skimming the following books:



These two books sum up what I've been looking into lately. I'm working on saving up enough money for the Canon Rebel T3i! So exciting, inshAllah I'll be able to purchase it this summer. Also, I suspect I have some form of gluten intolerance or sensitivity. Maybe not full blown Celiac Disease (meaning you are almost allergic to gluten). I have a lot of the symptoms I just need to get my butt into a doctors office. I hate the doctors office though. :( I'm just going to have to suck it up. 

Any who, how are you girlies liking the new banner? I made it in Adobe Photoshop with some help from the Writer. I have very basic knowledge with Photoshop but I plan on learning more so I can edit my pictures when I get the Canon t3i. Can you tell I'm kind of excited about this camera? HAHA

I don't have a topic for this post,  I just wanted to check in and let you all know what I've been up to. I promise I'll be back with a better post, inshAllah (God willing) later today. Maybe a post entirely on Islamic concepts/words with definitions? I know when I first became Muslim figuring out all the Islamic jargon was a struggle, heck even to this day I can get confused! 

"My Lord, increase me in knowledge." (Qur'an 20:114)

Have a great morning/afternoon! I'm off to research my butt off!

Wasalaam, 

~Hijabi Butterfly~

No comments:

Post a Comment