Sunday, February 12, 2012

Paparazzi

Assalaam Alakium ladies!

Happy Sunday! The Writer and I got home kinda late last night and I started writing but got distracted and had to wait until this morning. It's chilly here in Houston and our thermostat needs batteries I think. Will be calling maintenance soon. 

Yesterday, we brought our family to Genghis Grill for the first time and the verdict is in....they loved it! My father in law especially loved it, he said we'll be coming back. =) When I sat down to write this I realized I hadn't taken any pictures yesterday! Sometimes I just forget and other times I am too shy to bring out my camera and take a picture of my food. Food paparazzi over here! I'm going to try to make more of an effort to take pictures throughout my day to share with you all. I love taking pictures but don't want to become annoying to the people around me. Especially when I'm zoomed into my plate and trying to find the best angle!

After Genghis Grill the family went home and I pulled the Writer to Target with me. Target doesn't make him giddy like it does to me! I tried to make it quick but seriously it's pretty hard to make Target quick. I love just browsing around even if I'm not going to buy most of the things I look at. I love decorating and Target has a lot of great finds! I did pick up a birthday card for my mom though!


Since it's already Sunday we are just chillin over here. Sunday is our only free day to just sit around and do nothing so that is exactly what we are going to do. I may try to get the Writer to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off today, he has never seen it!

I know the last few posts have been kind of lame but I promise I'm working on a few things over here. I'm just trying to get it all straight and then I can share it with you all. Have a great Sunday!

Wasalaam,

~Hijabi Buttefly~

No comments:

Post a Comment