Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, errand day!

Assalaam Alakium girlies!

Happy Saturday! The Writer had to go into work this morning for some video production work so it was an early morning for us. Let's just say, neither one of us wanted to crawl from out of the covers. 

I woke up feeling fine though Alhamdulliah! Green tea and honey works! We had to get an oil change this morning and then I went to go get those groceries I was talking about in my last post. I got a bunch of fresh organic fruits and veggies for juicing, can't wait! 

As for the rest of the day I may hit up one of my favorite stores.... Target! I love Target, I can literally spend hours in there just browsing around. I used to work there when I was 16 and it was a great company to work for. Later on, my in laws are coming over so we can treat them to Genghis Grill tonight! It'll be their first time so we can't wait to get their reactions! I'll let ya'll know how everything goes down. 

In the meantime, I'm going to be doing a little research for some upcoming posts on rules of hijab and my tips on becoming a hijabi. I'll share my story as well so look out for that! I also want to do a series discussing the medicine of the Prophet (peace be upon him), I found a great book at my local Islamic bookstore inshAllah I'll pick that up later next week.  Maybe a book review? 

Have a great Saturday!

Wasalaam, 

~Hijabi Butterfly~

No comments:

Post a Comment